Emerald Bloods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Memories Of Old Days
Awesome Ash EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 6:18 am by darstenk

» 4.1 WAD Files.zip
Awesome Ash EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:14 am by darstenk

» 4.1 WAD Files.zip
Awesome Ash EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 11:11 am by darstenk

» Pamela For Skype
Awesome Ash EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 11:29 am by darstenk

» WinUtilities Pro V9.98 (BG - EN) + Portable
Awesome Ash EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:40 pm by darstenk

» KIDASA Software Milestones Professional 2010 V2011 CRACKED
Awesome Ash EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:42 pm by darstenk

» Camfrog Pro
Awesome Ash EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:26 pm by darstenk

» Boris Red V5 1 5 WIN32 XFORCE
Awesome Ash EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:08 am by darstenk

» Internet Download Manager 6.11 Build 8 Final RePack
Awesome Ash EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:08 pm by darstenk

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Awesome Ash

2 posters

Go down

Awesome Ash Empty Awesome Ash

Post  Ash Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:12 am

Name: Ash
Apprentice(s): Kiki

Personality: Ash is energetic and loves to run. He is very loyal to his pack and will do anything and kill anyone who brings harm to his pack. He will stand up to much larger wolves without hesitation and welcomes almost anyone into his pack. He has a temper sometimes so watch out.
Fur Color: Jet Black
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Markings: A few unusual purple marks.
Mate: None
Pups: None
Family: Vark (Father, Deceased), Chifumi (Mother, Deceased), Kifi (Sister, Deceased), and Kofu (Brother-In-Law, Deceased).

History:

Ash's past is not a happy one. The story starts with the Slough pack in Amethyst Mountain:

A 4 month old boy wolf pup runs at his mother's heels. They were racing through their pack's territory, exploring. The wolf pup was named Ash and he was dark black with sky blue eyes. His father was the alpha male and his mother was the alpha female. He was the only survivor of their latest litter. Ash was strong yet small. His father didn't believe that this son could fight and hunt for the pack, not knowing of Ash's strength. His mother however was very kind and gentle to him. No matter what happened his mother would always let him know that he was her favorite son of all. His mother was Chifumi and his father Vark. The mother and son made it to the pack's densite and settled down to eat. Vark walked up to them and grabbed Ash not so softly by the scruff.

"What are you doing?!" Chifumi cried.

Vark payed no attention to his mate and raced off with Ash dangling from his jaws. Ash whined and struggled against his father's grip.

"What are you doing father?!" He whimpered.

Again, Vark payed no attention to the question. Ash could hear his mother's running pawsteps behind them but they were fading away. Then Vark came to a sudden stop and dropped Ash. Then Vark raced off, leaving Ash all alone. Ash looked wildly around, not recognizing Amethyst Mountain where his pack lived. Instead, he was in a plush green place with lots of trees. He was sitting on top of a large mountain. He sat up and licked his dirty fur, trying to relax. And then, out of nowhere, a white wolf walked over to him. It was a tall, thin she wolf with glowing orange eyes.

"Hello Ash. I have been waiting for you."

Ash shrank back and stared at the wolf, not knowing what to say.

"Do not be afraid Ash. I am Kifi, your older sister. I left our pack a year ago, when I was two. Our father Vark has abandoned you, yes?"

Ash nodded.

"Okay. He thinks you are too small to be his son then. Come with me. You can shelter with me and my mate, Kofu."

Kifi licked Ash's ear softly and picked up him gently by his scruff. She set of at a brisk yet smooth pace. After traveling for half an hour, they came to a thickly wooded area. kifi set him down and beckoned him to follow. Ash followed his older sister quietly through an elk hunting ground.

"Are you hungry?" Kifi asked softly.

"No. I ate before Vark took me here. Where are we anyways?"

"We are at Bison Peak Cutoff in a place called Slough Creek. Bison Peak Cutoff is Kofu's territory and mine. Our den is over here."

Kifi led ash to a tree den not too far from the elk hunting ground. A dark brown wolf walked out of it.

"Who is this pup, Kifi?"

"This is Ash, my brother. My friend in my natal pack told me that Vark and Chifumi had a new litter. Ash was the smallest and the only survivor. I figured Vark would abandon him here so I waited. Soon enough, Ash came along and now he's here. I told him he could stay. We could raise him as if he were our own pup and teach him the ways of the wolf. He needs a family."

Kofu stood there thinking for what seemed like forever. Then he finally opened his jaws his spoke.

"Alright. But as long as Ash doesn't cause trouble."

Kifi ran over to her mate and licked his ear happily.

"Thank you so much Kofu!"

Ash sat down and waited quietly as Kofu went out to hunt. Kifi was telling him stories about the other packs.

"Beware of the Black Bloods," Kifi said darkly, "They will stop at nothing to make sure that their pack is strongest. They killed our mother's very first litter of pups when our pack first became known. Since you will grow up to be a fine young wolf and will have a pack of your own, I'm relying on you to help defeat them. Think you can do it?"

Ash, at the age of 8 months now, sat up proudly.

"Of course. I will stop at nothing to make sure my future pack will be safe." He promised.

Kifi licked ash's ear affectionately when Kofu came to a skidding halt in front of them.

"Black Bloods! They're coming! They saw me and they will be here any second! You and Ash need to leave now! I'll keep them busy!"

Kifi looked like she was about the cry but she only nuzzled Kofu.

"Thank you, Kofu. So much."

She bent down to grab Ash by the scruff when he shrank back.

"I'm old enough and fast enough to run beside you now, Kifi."

Kifi only nodded and they took off just in time. When ash looked back, a gang of wolves were fighting kofu. Then he lay limp at their feet. Ash turned his gaze forward and followed Kifi. She stopped and grabbed Ash by the scruff.

"Stay put Ash. Remember, the Black Bloods are no wolf's friends. And please don't ever forget me or Kofu."

Kifi ran off towards the Black Bloods. Ash watched helplessly as Kifi faced the fierce wolves. Too soon, the wolves tossed her into the air and when she landed she didn't get back up. Ash cowered in the hollow tree that Kifi put him in. The Black Bloods walked straight by and then disappeared. Frightened, Ash stayed in the tree for hours through a sleepless night. In the morning he walked out of the tree and to Kifi's limp body.

"The Black Bloods will pay for this. I promise."

Ash said angrily and got up. His fur was ruffled by the slight breeze and he ran. He ran and ran and ran and ran.

2 years after the death of Kofu and Kifi....

Ash, now a strong, young male wolf who was almost 2 years, was practicing moves with a female wolf. She was a beautiful she wolf with emerald green eyes and white/gray fur. Her name was River. They were sparring at each other, training for fighting.

"Let's take a break Ash."

She said and lied down in the soft grass. Ash lied down next to her. Honestly, he was madly in love with River. She was beautiful, smart, friendly, and they were friends for almost 2 years. They met when he was 9 months old, wandering around aimlessly after Kofu's and Kifi's death. She was 11 months then, and she helped him survive. Now they looked after each other. They cared for each other and shared the same den. Ash was desperate to be her mate but knew he had to wait until he was 3 years. So he planned to spend the time getting closer and closer to River. Every night he dreamed of them leading their own pack, raising their own pups. River looked over at Ash.

"Are you okay?"

Ash realized his gaze was traveling across the horizon, daydreaming.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry, I was daydreaming."

"About what?"

"I, um.."

He stammered, suddenly embarassed. River let the subject drop, feeling Ash's anxiety.

"Well, I've decided to join a pack."

Ash opened his eyes wide in shock.

"I'm going to be with you only until I'm three. That will only be four months. I'm going to join a pack called the Crystal Bloods."

"But River..."

"I'm sorry Ash but this is what my heart is telling me to do."

"But I love you!"

There it was, the awkward silence. Ash couldn't believe he blurted it out and River looked uncomfortable. Then Ash whispered quietly.

"It's time I confessed. River, I am deeply in love with you. We've been taking care of each other and great friends. I've always dreamed of having my own pack and I thought you would've been my mate. But since our hearts are saying differently, I guess it's not meant to be."

Ash sighed. He felt horrible, as if his heart were broken into a million pieces.

"I'm sorry too Ash. I love you too but not in a mate kind of way. I've always thought of you as my brother. I hope you find your she wolf someday."

River looked so sad and sorry. She knew that she broke Ash's heart. Ash looked away from River's soft gaze and stared at the sunset.

"I'll be going then."

River said and licked Ash's muzzle. Ash only flicked his tail and didn't look at her. River sighed and walked away, looking back. When Ash didn't look back, River kept walking and then disappeared into the forest. Ash put his head on his paws and sighed.

"I loved her. I really did."

He murmured to himself. Then he got up and stood tall.

"I will get my own pack. River was like my sister, there is another she wolf out there for me."

He said determinedly. Then he started out across the plains and found new territory. He marked it out and went out in search for new pack members.

Last edited by Ash on Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash
Alpha Male

Location : In my mind, sitting in a corner holding my knees to my chest and banging my head against the wall.

Canis Lupus Information
Mate: ...
Personality: He is strong and loyal to his pack. Also very quiet and shy. He will stand up to much larger wolves without hesitation. Not scared easily. Hates the Black Bloods very deeply. Is very fast and has a temper that flares up every once in a while.
Current Roleplay Area: Emerald River

https://emeraldbloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Awesome Ash Empty Re: Awesome Ash

Post  Kiki Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 pm

'Tis a great bio Ash, quite a history ya got there x3
Kiki
Kiki
Apprentice

Canis Lupus Information
Mate: None yet.
Personality: Sweet, kind, funny, caring, Hyper, Cheerful and loves to play around with others, also enjoys swimming.
Current Roleplay Area: Daisy Meadow

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum